[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Liepard Gijinka (Pokemon Verse)
LIEPARD — Cheetah-like build, mole on right cheek
GIJINKA — Bright green eyes; dark purple, chin-length hair, with pink dyed on the inside surface; lean muscle tone and moderate curves; pierced earlobes (studs); naturally white nails; mole on right cheek.
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
(Fangs & Magic AU)
(Mafia AU; etc.)
EXTENDED PROFILE || OLD — Click To Expand / Collapse
Diana is a fun-loving, playful tease who has a cunning mind and a deep wild streak. While she can be surprisingly focused with her assigned tasks and jobs, Diana remains an opportunist at heart. She loves observing chaos and seeing others riled up, and will personally tease and encourage conflicts where she can acquire the most personal amusement.
Diana gets an additional thrill from engaging in combat, particularly from rough or violent battles. When faced with a difficult situation that requires fighting, she has no qualms with using brutal or dirty tactics to get herself out. These tendencies can make her an unpredictable and ruthless opponent, but she has learned where to draw the limit, if restraint is absolutely required.
It’s also not uncommon for Diana to have promiscuous tendencies outside of her assignments, or even during them. Diana will use her natural allure to entice and toy with others — for her own enjoyment, as a cover for her job, or to encourage them to let down their guard.
Despite her questionable motives, Diana can prove to be a good friend and loyal ally, if you manage to win her favor. Though it can be difficult to tell the distinction, her advances and teasing become more endearing with those she is fond of, rather than malicious. But strangers should think twice before taking her invitations at face value, lest Diana take the advantage to get what she wants.
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
- As a human, Diana is perfectly capable of using her heels, hands and nails as weapons to channel her attacks.
- Often wears 2-3 inch heels, and is quite adapt at moving swiftly while wearing them.
- Has developed he own form of freestyle acrobatics in her human form, which focuses more on her agility and balance, and can be vital in both combat and stealth.
- Borderline sadomasochistic, she has a blood lust for battles, particularly rough/violent ones.
- Has a high pain-tolerance, and gets a slight rush from receiving the right amount. She does have her limits however, before she’s too injured to battle.
- May occasionally use cat-like mannerisms in her human form, particularly hissing and purring, when the situation feels appropriate for it.