MAGIC ABILITY: Wing Expansion / Wing Reduction || Click To Expand / Collapse
Dzhokar is able to expand and reduce the size of his wings, to either increase his total wingspan to fly or to shrink them for easier travel on foot. The magic is more for practical use, but still uses up a lot of energy, especially for wing expansion. For this reason Dzhokar generally keeps his wings smaller than would be necessary for flight until needed, and to better protect them from getting in the way of obstacles, but still at a respectable size.
[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Dragon Gijinka (Mythical Verse); based on western dragons, with some eastern long influences
Emerald green eyes (slit pupils and grey sclera); dark red hair, near burgundy (extends past chest / rib cage); Mesomorph; Pointed, wing-shaped ears that move expressively (cuff piercing on left); Eyelid markings; sharp canine teeth; long, slightly curved horns; Long tail tapering to a point, with hair trailing down the spine to tip; Scales that extend from tail up back, and over nape.
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
(Anthro / Feral Verse)
(Fangs & Magic AU)
|PRIDE / LUST DEMON|
(Mafia AU; etc.)
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
Dzhokar is comfortably well off due to inheritance money, and can afford to occasionally lending money and investing in other’s endeavors, business or otherwise — provided they eventually return the lent value (w/ interest).
Additionally, he enjoys seeking out items of value, buying what catches his eye, and often using smooth talk to skillfully haggle the price lower. He keeps what he likes most, then offers and sells back other items to client, generally doing these transactions in private or by request. For the right price, he will also “hunt” for a requested rare item.
- Dzhokar has learned how to strategically manage money and items of wealth, and is careful about spending more than he should, and saving his items and remaining money. He is by no means stingy, however, and allows himself to indulge, invest, and take risks now and then.
- Dzhokar values quality and authenticity, and has a good eye for what is valuable and what is rare. He’s able to accurately perceive an item’s worth — for both it’s practical and aesthetic qualities — and decide whether or not to collect it for himself or a client, based on what the latter values most.
- The underside of Dzhokar’s wings are somewhat translucent, particularly around the edges. His wings are also rather mobile and flexible, much like a bat’s.
- Holding, yanking, or otherwise messing with his wings without his permission is an easy way to irritate him; he’s quite vain about them.
- His tail is about as long as he is tall, if not a bit longer (~6-7 feet, not including his tuft of fur at the end).