MAGIC ABILITY: Item / Material Detection || Click To Expand / Collapse
Able to use her magic to sense and even locate the presence of specific objects and material — such as metals, gems, or other natural elements. This manifests as an illuminated glow that concentrates near the tip of her horn, the closer she is to a given object. To increase her accuracy, Enzi must be in physical contact with a sample of the material (Ex: If she’s looking for an item made with silver, she needs to hold a sample that contains silver to focus her search).
[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Unicorn Gijinka (Mythical Verse); loosely based on Zebras
Bright yellow eyes; white hair with navy underside; ectomorph build; rounded horse-like eyes (much like a Grevy’s Zebra), same white color as her hair; navy-colored horn at her forehead; white and navy horse tail
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
|ABSOL or ZEBSTRIKA|
(Mafia AU; etc.)
EXTENDED PROFILE || OLD — Click To Expand / Collapse
Enzi is a friendly and outgoing person who carries a confident, if not cheeky attitude. Enzi also doesn’t mind having fun in the spotlight; she’s self aware of her alluring demeanor, and like to play it to her advantage to enjoys her fair share of praise and attention. This can often get to her head, and boost her already large ego.
As much as Enzi enjoys said attention, she can be inwardly wary, and carries a strong sense of self preservation. This is mainly due to her understanding of how valuable her abilities are; while she doesn’t mind pushing her luck in other, more harmless areas, she’s more careful not to draw the wrong type of attention to herself, often masking her knowledge and abilities by playing coy.
For this reason, Enzi is apt to observe from the sidelines — which can come of as being standoffish and withdrawn to those unfamiliar with her. Her “fight or flight” response leans towards the latter; she is quick to back off situations that escalate past her comfort zone, or appeal to others to avoid unnecessary conflicts. However, when she finds something worth persisting with, or has someone worth or protecting, she doesn’t hesitate to stand her ground or to remind others of their place.
In more casual settings, Enzi genuinely likes being around others, and meshes well in a crowd of fun, lively people. She also values the atmosphere of low-key settings and company, where she can enjoy watching and teasing her friends in shared amusement.
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
Enzi travels around different areas and countries to search for various items of interest — sometimes select items that she’s seeking in particular, and at other times items and materials that she happens across along the way. Due to her ability and having a “pet” with a keen eye for shiny items, Enzi is best with finding discarded or uncovered metals and gems. She trades and sells the items that can be reused to other merchants and artisans — sometimes in exchange for other items and materials of interest.
- Though she loves and prefers warm weather, she’s surprisingly tolerate of cold weather, due to growing up in the country of Ibiel, which has winter weather year-round.
- Dislikes mentioning her mother, since she had left her father when Enzi was still a young girl. Enzi is now fully aware that her mother had started another family, but she has no desire to connect with them at all.
- Has a deep fear of large bodies of water (aquaphobia), due to an incident when she was a young girl. It’s an anxiety that she’s working to overcome, but she tries to mask it around others, save for close friends.
- For the above reason, she doesn’t know how to swim, and is wary of getting on boats or structures that rest over water.
- Doesn’t like when others touch her horn, ears, or her tail without her permission. Tugging on her tail is an easy way to either have it smacked against the offending hand in reflex (at best), or to have her kick them / step on their feet (at worst).
- Befriended a wild Krowl (Cat-like Crow creature) who took a liking to the items she found from treasure hunting, and named him Miles. He comes and goes as he pleases, but often watches her from a distance and accompanies her during her travels.