MAGIC ABILITY: Item / Material Detection || Click To Expand / Collapse
Able to use her magic to sense and even locate the presence of specific objects and material — such as metals, gems, or other natural elements. This manifests as an illuminated glow that concentrates near the tip of her horn, the closer she is to a given object. To increase her accuracy, Enzi must be in physical contact with a sample of the material (Ex: If she’s looking for an item made with silver, she needs to hold a sample that contains silver to focus her search).
[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Unicorn Gijinka (Mythical Verse); loosely based on Zebras
Bright yellow eyes; white hair with navy underside; ectomorph build; rounded horse-like eyes (much like a Grevy’s Zebra), same white color as her hair; navy-colored horn at her forehead; white and navy horse tail
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
|ABSOL or ZEBSTRIKA|
(Mafia AU; etc.)
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
Enzi travels around different areas and countries to search for various items of interest — sometimes select items that she’s seeking in particular, and at other times items and materials that she happens across along the way. Due to her ability and having a “pet” with a keen eye for shiny items, Enzi is best with finding discarded or uncovered metals and gems. She trades and sells the items that can be reused to other merchants and artisans — sometimes in exchange for other items and materials of interest.
- Though she loves and prefers warm weather, she’s surprisingly tolerate of cold weather, due to growing up in the country of Ibiel, which has winter weather year-round.
- Dislikes mentioning her mother, since she had left her father when Enzi was still a young girl. Enzi is now fully aware that her mother had started another family, but she has no desire to connect with them at all.
- Has a deep fear of large bodies of water (aquaphobia), due to an incident when she was a young girl. It’s an anxiety that she’s working to overcome, but she tries to mask it around others, save for close friends.
- For the above reason, she doesn’t know how to swim, and is wary of getting on boats or structures that rest over water.
- Doesn’t like when others touch her horn, ears, or her tail without her permission. Tugging on her tail is an easy way to either have it smacked against the offending hand in reflex (at best), or to have her kick them / step on their feet (at worst).
- Befriended a wild Krowl (Cat-like Crow creature) who took a liking to the items she found from treasure hunting, and named him Nilo. He comes and goes as he pleases, but often watches her from a distance and accompanies her during her travels.