MAGIC ABILITY: Toxin Neutralization || Click To Expand / Collapse
Zuro is able to use dark magic to neutralize any toxin, poison, or venom within a person’s body. With added power, he can even extract the toxin in its pure form. The stronger the toxin, and the longer it is in a person’s system, the more energy is needed.
NOTE: This is NOT equivalent to general healing magic; Zuro can stop a poison’s effect from progressing, but he cannot reverse whatever damage has already been done (such as tissue or nerve damage).
[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Dragon Gijinka (Mythical Verse); based on the Amphisbaena
Emerald green eyes, with slit pupils and yellow sclera; golden blond hair; ectomorph build; pointed, expressive ears, with industrial & cuff piercings (left and right ears, respectively); eyelid markings (fine scaly texture); sharp canine teeth; pair of horns; long, snake-like tail; wing tattoos on shoulder blades; Scales that extend from tail up back, between shoulder blades
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
(Anthro / Feral Verse)
(Fangs & Magic AU)
(Mafia AU; etc.)
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
- Zuro’s main job is going into the field to collect varying types of plants, resources and substances — including venom — that can be used for developing medicines, antidotes, and antivenin. He’s also adept at mixing and creating antidotes himself in his small lab at his home, and usually carries a few vital ones on his person.
- Zuro has two ear piercings: an industrial piercing on his left ear, and a cuff piercing on his right.
- Besides his obvious speech habits, Zuro speaks with a slight, but noticeably raspy voice.
- Zuro has very sharp eyesight, and is able to focus his vision to catch tiny details or objects. He also has above average peripheral vision and night vision. This comes in handy during his outings in the field.
- Prefers to have an entomophagic diet, and is not shy about letting others know this. In fact, he’s rather amused by others’ reactions when he eats a scorpion kebab like it’s nothing unusual. Also really loves honeypot ants.
- On the other hand, he doesn’t actually like the taste of red meat very much. He can eat it in small amounts, but he nonetheless seems to find the taste of bug guts much more appealing.
- Zuro has a high alcohol tolerance. He doesn’t drink very often, but when he does it takes a much longer while before he meets his threshold and shows signs of being tipsy.
- During his teenage years, Zuro received a snakebite from Boa on his left shoulder blade. Though he had completely recovered, the snake-bite area is badly scarred. Occasionally he will feel sore in that area, but does his best to bear it and not to show this to others.
- As a dragon, Zuro is capable of growling, but rarely does it. He can also “growl” contently when he’s feeling really relaxed, much like a cat’s purr. He won’t do this around others unless he’s comfortable with them, and even when he does he tends to be embarrassed by it.
- His amulet has a pendant made from a piece of amber with an ant trapped inside (a reference to being an amphisbaena). The amulet was crafted by his mother, though the amber itself was apparently from his father.
- Recently got a pair of wing tattoos on his shoulder blades, to complement Adelle’s. The left one covers the majority of his scar, though the texture/feel and soreness of the injury remains.