MAGIC ABILITY: Heat Generation || Click To Expand / Collapse
When in active use, Ricki has the ability to generate high energy through his own motion that he can concentrate at the ends of his limbs, which can be used to deliver additional “heat” into his strikes. Given enough stored energy, this heat has the potential to combust into a small burst of fire after making contact. Ricki rarely uses his magic, however, and so his skills with it are at a very basic level.
[Italics] = Others’ Characters (© Their Respective Artists)
Artwork & Design References
MAIN DESIGN: Moonrabbit Gijinka (Noviera / Mythical Verse)
Brown eyes; ginger hair with brunnette highlights/tips (chin-length); ectomorph; long hare-like ears with ginger fur (dark tips); cotton-tail with ginger and yellow fur; light scar on right cheek (occasionally covered with bandage); notches on left ear; wield boomerangs.
ALTERNATE DESIGNS AND VERSES:
(Sonic Team Verse)
(Anthro / Feral Verse)
|ARCANINE or CINDERACE|
(Fangs & Magic AU)
(Mafia AU; Contract AU; etc.)
EXTENDED PROFILE || OLD — Click To Expand / Collapse
A hardworking and naturally athletic individual, Ricki enjoys any good reason to train himself and hone his skills. He’s confident when it comes to training and fighting, and can rebound fairly fast after most physical spars and conflicts — no worse for wear, and raring to go again.
When he’s not exercising or training, Ricki is generally laid-back and sociable, especially around those he feels comfortable around. However, he has a tendency to be easily annoyed or flustered; while many in his social circle lack a filter, Ricki has a hard time handling his own vulnerable feelings, and it takes time for him to be open and honest about them.
Ricki holds a strong sense of respect and integrity, and a desire to not concede his morals. But his views can sometimes be misguided, and can cause him to make rash judgements about others who challenge them. Ricki can also display an overprotective, and sometimes jealous, reaction when he feels someone messing with those he cares about.
It’s here where Ricki relies on his friends and allies to help guide him in the right direction — whether it be through gentle advice, or well-needed reality checks. He doesn’t always enjoy the delivery, but he generally appreciates the intent, taking their words to heart to reflect and do better. At his core, Ricki strives to improve himself as a person, and to always be there to support those he holds close, in the same manner they do for him.
UNSORTED CONTENT || NOTE: Needs Revision, but click to Expand / Collapse
Ricki grew up with some formal warrior training and education, but is working to become a fitness trainer for fellow warriors and residents. He works towards this by helping manage his father’s all-purpose training grounds when he’s away. He currently still lives with his mother at their home, but is saving up to get a place of his own. Will occasionally do other jobs on the side of managing the training grounds.
- Training independently and with his father has made Ricki proficient in hand-to-hand and mid-range combat. His style of fighting relies mainly on his high agility and dodging ability.
- Skilled at wielding a pair of boomerangs as his weapons of choice, as well as other throwing object. He’s able to aim them with sharp accuracy so that they almost always make their mark.
- Ricki is adept at free-running (parkour) — a skill that he developed as an extension of his training — which use the environment to his advantage to efficiently propel his movements and maneuvers. Though he rarely has to use this skill for combat, he likes to practice it to keep his skills sharp, and for fun.
- Speaks with something of an Australian twang (or at least, the equivalent sound quality in Noviera), which his picked up from his father. Has mild, annoying allergies to pollen (generally sneezing and stuffed nose symptoms). Has to get remedies from family or Zuro to deal with it when the country Priverna is in bloom.
- Has a scratch scar on the right side of his face, and two notches on his left ear. Got them both as a teen during training, and while rough housing with cousins and childhood bullies.
- Normally poised and nimble, Ricki tends to be a bit clumsy if caught off guard, or flustered.
- Has excellent hearing and good reflexes, both which come handy for training.